However, what is the interconnection to going to Inter Milan, and how to finish the contract for leaving the game?
Luis Suarez's agreement with Grayeow for two years the contract will expire on December 31 next year. However, a few days ago, Suarez's contract with the club is going to end in December this year. Since then, many have thought that Suarez's friend Lionel Messi is going to Inter Miami as a teammate. However, Suarez says that after the end of this agreement, he will not be sure whether he will play again. Miami did not contact him.
Walk injury in the career has suffered a lot of Suarez. Recently heard, Suarez is not getting rising with pain. Brazilian magazine Zizzled, Asporporation said that the Uruguian star, arthritis, was a long time for a long time. The former Barcelona striker is thinking about retiring or retiring. However, after spreading this news, Suarez played on the field and scored a goal for Gremely. That is why supporters were somewhat optimistic.
But Suarez has lost himself, 'My contract with Grammor will end in December, the club agreed with me, because I am grateful. I do not know whether I will play in any other place, because everyone knows, my knees are injured. I will tell the fans of Graymeo because there was a 37-year-old footballer to consider the fact that he had always played all the time after his knees had many tensors.
Suarez also explained why he ended his contract a year early, saying, "Due to my physical condition, I don't think I will be able to perform and meet the competitive demands of the Brazilian championship next year." For this reason, I spoke with the club about ending the contract a year ago.
Miami has not spoken to Suarez but has spoken to the club about signing him, 'I know Inter Miami have spoken to Gremio, the club has told them I have a contract. All I can say is, Inter Miami didn't talk to me.

